• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Canopy Stakes- The Real Deal

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob702Martinez

Zip-Tie Oversight Committee
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I got a request to make some more of the stakes I use. There are 4 sets left. I've had my set for 12 years and never lost a canopy or had one ever pull out, even in +40mph winds.

These go in the ground at a 45 degree angle close to the leg and secured with ratchet straps. Harbor freight sells the 1inch straps for 8$.
All you need is a BFH (hammer) to get them in the ground. You put them in until the ring is half way in the ground. They work in all types ground or dirt.

Recommend canopy for the ultimate, strongest setup is a Eurmax Premium 10x10. But will work with any brand canopy.

They are 1/2" cold steel rods, 18" long with 45 degree sharpened tip. The rings are cold steel and welded to the rod.

70$ Shipped USPS Priority, 4 Stakes in a set 20190513_085659.jpg
20190513_085132.jpg
PayPal friends and family
PM me your address.

Last edited by a moderator:
$70 a stake or how many? I assume you are selling them for 70$ for 4(set)?

Back