Boeing Rocket Concepts

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a hardened Cold Warrior I can confidently say we will beat the Ruskies to the moon. Our future is set and the godless red hoardes will be defeated! Do you have your tickets to the new Kubrick movie shot in 70mm?

Will we ever get that FEELING again?

I really like that Titan III and the Dyna Soar video.
I have stashed away, an Estes Titan IIIe kit and a Gordi balsa Dyna Soar X-20 Space Plane that can fit on top of it with the simple mods.
Its a nice conversion, I used a boyce X-20, they make two kinds, the glider and transition fairing were different between the proposed sub orbital titan 2 and titan 3 orbital proposals. I used clear lexan fins because I hate duck feet. It flies really nicely. I have incorrect titan 3 markings because I didnt have a correct reference at the time. You can barely see the clear fins in the srbs.IMG_20200103_183140502_BURST000_COVER.jpg

Last edited:
I would like to have what ever the people were smoking that came up with some of those ideas. 4 Saturn V's as boosters, that's nuts. After the second one the others were some ones fever dream. The cost of those concepts would have taken a big chuck of our GDP. Good video though. Dyna Soar would have worked just like the X-37B.

Back