Blast from the Past, part two.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skaffgeorge2

Reaction score
After several months of construction time the LaserX is finally ready for primer.Considering the age of the parts I'm really happy with how it turned out.All original parts,, nothing was replaced.Came with one of those great Centuri black and yellow chutes.Got a feeling this is really gonna be worth the wait.Next up is another old classic, the Flight Systems Viking 1.Looking to find aa many FSI kits as I can.I'm also looking for FSI Motors, specifically the D18's.So if anyone has a possible source for them please let me know as soon as possible

Attachments

• IMG_20230617_113034.jpg
    IMG_20230617_113034.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230617_113034.jpg
    IMG_20230617_113034.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
Nice! I like that (Cox?) Honest John back there, too!
Thanks.Funny you should chime in as I'm wearing my Tim The Enchanter t shirt right now! Love my Honest John, took me years to find one but when I did I jumped on it so fast it would've made your head spin.Flew at URRF in early June, perfect flight, perfect recovery, singed the chute a bit but it's still in good shape.

Thanks much.I really took my time on it and despite the age of the parts in the kit it came together very well indeed.once I get a few coats of primer on it I think it's gonna look great.Never seen one of these fly before but from what I've heard it will be very good.

Back