Black Box Raffle

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi All,

WOW! We now have another prize to add to the prize package! The Rocketry Forum has donated a TRF logo rocket to the Black Box Raffle!

We have had steady ticket orders, and some really great ticket purchases,

but we really needed this kind of prize to hopefully peak your interest as we are no where near a trailer yet.

Thank You for your generosity.

Scott

Hi All,

The Prize now includes an AMW tee-shirt(I will get your size when you win), a CTI 24mm 1 grain case with closure, and $10 in Gorilla Bucks from AMW Pro-X.

Hey this is Christmas in JULY Rocketeers!

Drawing is July 27th 2013 and YOU need to get in on this. $5.oo for one ticket OR $10 for three tickets! Help us put our launch equipment in a 6x10 trailer.

Send your Check or Money Order for your tickets to:

MMMSC
c/o Scott Costigan
35 Old Mill Road
Unit 3
South Berwick, ME 03908

Thank You! To all who have contributed prizes! Thank You! To everyone who have bought tickets so far and/or given strait donations to the goal. But we still have a long way to go.

Hi All,

IT IS JULY 1 HAVE YOU SENT IN FOR YOUR BLACK BOX RAFFLE TICKETS? ONLY 26 DAYS LEFT UNTIL THE DRAWING! WE STILL HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO TO GET A TRAILER! THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP.

We'll send a free JonRocket.com t-shirt (S, M, L, XL, or XXL size) to the winner.

That should be enough to convince a lot more people to buy tickets! :)

-- Roger

I sent $10.00 at beginning of June. Did you receive it since I got no notification of receipt?
Via snail mail from Tempe Mission Palms Hotel next to ASU. I actually live in GA

Last edited:
I will be mailing a check this week, as unfortunately I won't be at a launch for a while (aiming for 8/3). Can't win if you don't play!

I will be mailing a check this week ...

Check written ...

See, I told you that the t-shirt offer would make all the difference! :)

-- Roger

IT IS JULY 2 HAVE YOU SENT IN FOR YOUR "BLACK BOX" RAFFLE TICKETS? THE DRAWING IS THE 27TH OF JULY ACT FAST THE MAIL IS SLOW!

THREE DAYS HAVE PASSED AND THE ROCKET EQUIPMENT NEEDS TO RISE AND GO FORTH FROM THE GARAGE UNTO A TRAILER. YOU CAN HELP LIBERATE THE RANGE EQUIPMENT FROM THE BONDS OF MY GARAGE AND MOVE ON TO THE HERE AFTER IT IS LOADED INTO A NEW TRAILER. SO PUT YOUR HANDS ON YOUR CHECK BOOK AND YOU WILL FEEL THE CHECK BOOK!:lol:

Thank You, to all of you who have sent in for tickets and donated to the fund for the trailer for the club!

If you still want to get in on the BLACK BOX raffle, do so quickly as the time is getting short.

Well, who won the raffle?

Check out the MMMSClub Site.

Mike is known as Cyril's Scribe on TRF. See post #39 of this thread. I think I sold him a ticket in person but buying them long distance may have worked for him, too. He was only interested in the HPR stuff and donated the rest back to the club. We'll be holding raffles at the launches in Berwick to distribute those goods and raise more money toward the trailer.

Check out the MMMSClub Site.

Mike is known as Cyril's Scribe on TRF. See post #39 of this thread. I think I sold him a ticket in person but buying them long distance may have worked for him, too. He was only interested in the HPR stuff and donated the rest back to the club. We'll be holding raffles at the launches in Berwick to distribute those goods and raise more money toward the trailer.

I bought my tickets long distance via check from Annapolis, MD. I am very thankful for Kenn B., Scott C., and the rest of MMSC for putting on the raffle. I go to school at WPI in Worcester, MA and am very happy to take my fellow students to one of the best fields to launch high power in the North-East.

Back