Big Thanks out to Sirius rocketry

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skycopp

Reaction score
I have to give a BIG HEARTY thanks to the folks at Sirius Rocketry. https://www.siriusrocketry.com/SiriusKits.htm Not only do they make great kits, they really support the hobby.
They sponsored the Best Rocket Contest for May and even though I didn't win, I received a consolation prize for getting second place out of two entries.

"Consolation Prize" is too mellow of word for what was sent to me. What I got was a grab bag of goodies that I'm already making plans for... including a wicked kewl :dark: FLIS Kit, some chutes, and other stuff (nose cones decals).

All I can say is awesome and Thank You. :clap::wave:

Cool beans!;)

I would like to give a hearty and BIG

THANK YOU

to not only the fine folks at Sirius for sponsoring the BRC, but to ALL the vendors who stepped up to sponsor the contest and support the hobby so much!:wave:

Sirius has been great to TRF as have many other vendors and manufacturers. I want to thank them all as well.

'Tis a little late, but I won that competition, and I am certainly glad to hear David got a prize too. Certainly a great company to deal with, and lightning fast shipping!

-Braden

Back