Arcie instructions wanted

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doug Holverson

Reaction score
I'm trying to rebuild an original Edmonds' Arcie that I splinted back in '96 or 7. I got it mostly rebuilt from reverse engineering, memory, and tinkering. I'm looking for copies or scans of the elusive instructions to finish it up. Thanks!

BTW, I think my plans suffered from one too many basement floods or two too many moves.

OT: OMG! This place has a cyclops smiley! :cyclops: <3!

I don't have instructions, but I have a flying Arcie. Maybe I can answer some questions for you or post photos of specific parts if you say what you're looking for.

Ari.

Is there some way to contact Rob Edmonds and ask him for the instructions as a former customer? These vendors work hard to be profitable. Do you need the entire instructions or maybe just one page?

Ok. Thanks!

I'm looking for a picture of the servo and linkages. And since I haven't been able to find the pop-pod yet, I may need a photo and dimensions for the hook. Thanks!

What are the main differences between an ARcie and an Arcie II? Because I can get dimensions for my pod and aphoto of hook if same or helpful.

The Arcie II was a clean slate design from the Arcie. They have no pieces in common. And I already have an Arcie II which inspired me to dig out the old Arcie.

BTW,I did just find my pop-pod while looking for something else that I didn't find.

I'm glad you have your pod again. I'm attaching some photos of my Arcie II. Let me know if these are helpful or if you need another angle.

Ari.

DSC01731.jpg

DSC01732.jpg

DSC01733.jpg

DSC01734.jpg

Back