AQM-37C Jahawk

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dakota196

Reaction score
I am looking for scale drawings of the Jayhawk. I really want to build a super scale 2.6" version. I have in the works (60% complete) version of the Centuri Jayhawk. I was wondering if any body has the NAR scale drawings of this model. I was wondering if these drawings show alot of detail or is it the same as found on the net. I am having trouble finding a contact at Raytheon to try to get some info. I may try to get some information from the US NAVY NATEC division. I am retired A6 Intruder mechanic, so I know that they have tech manuals on these. Any help.

dakota,

Keep on pushing on all those contacts, you never know when you will turn up some useful new data. (And please let us know if you do!)

The Jayhawk is winding down as a target, and is out of (or going out of) production. I wouldn't think there was ever much of anything on it to make it classified, but it may still be considered "proprietary" by the manufacturer. Still, it never hurts to ask....

Good luck!!!

Thanks guys. I was wondering if the NAR site with the scale data was anything other than what is on the CD that they offer?

Back