Apogee - Level-2

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have resurrected the old Level-2 thread and just to keep it going, I'm tacking on my build. A guy that worked at a refrigeration service supply center, behind the counter got into a discussion with me about rocketry and he ended up giving me an Aerotech J350 to use in my level-2 whenever I get to shoot it off. Hopefully in May. That was back in 2012 when he gave it to me. my life had a huge episode which distracted me the last 9 yearso_O
Thanks for the picture, I need inspiration to keep my drive up and finish it.

I have resurrected the old Level-2 thread and just to keep it going, I'm tacking on my build. A guy that worked at a refrigeration service supply center, behind the counter got into a discussion with me about rocketry and he ended up giving me an Aerotech J350 to use in my level-2 whenever I get to shoot it off. Hopefully in May. That was back in 2012 when he gave it to me. my life had a huge episode which distracted me the last 9 yearso_O
Thanks for the picture, I need inspiration to keep my drive up and finish it.
Look forward to seeing it complete and flying through pictures! Very glad to see you are able to come back to the board and hobby!

Latest posts

Back