Anyone used MissileWorks mDACS with Parallels on a Mac?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocketgeek101

Reaction score
I'm trying to communicate with my RRC3 using mDACS installed on a Parallels Windows 11 virtual machine on my Mac. mDACS installs and opens properly, but I can't establish a connection with the RRC3. I think the issue is related to establishing the proper COM port with the VM.

Just wondering if anyone knows if this can be made to work?

I have missile works but I actually have a Microsoft dell laptop i connect to. i sometimes have issues. most of my issues is the comp port but other issues i have experienced were the physical wire connection between the device and computer. once i got the com port squared away and a new wire cord it always works.

I have missile works but I actually have a Microsoft dell laptop i connect to. i sometimes have issues. most of my issues is the comp port but other issues i have experienced were the physical wire connection between the device and computer. once i got the com port squared away and a new wire cord it always works.
I have access to an older Mac with a Bootcamp installation of Windows were mDACS works and communicates correctly. Problem is that newer Macs don't support Bootcamp so a VM is the only option.

Back