Angry At The TV?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TopRamen

SA-5
Reaction score
The Shows I like are not there. It just turned Five-O-Clock, and on Fox, "The Five" is gone. I went to see what TBS had in store for me tonight, and there is no Seinfeld or Family Guy.
WTF???:mad:
I like Dual Survival, cuz' I'm a Survivalist, but I already know all that stuff, so watching it is just Comfort Food.
Hopefully, tomorrow, they get things back to normal. I hate New Years!

The Shows I like are not there. It just turned Five-O-Clock, and on Fox, "The Five" is gone. I went to see what TBS had in store for me tonight, and there is no Seinfeld or Family Guy.
WTF???:mad:
I like Dual Survival, cuz' I'm a Survivalist, but I already know all that stuff, so watching it is just Comfort Food.

The Holidays in general suck for regular programming. Waiting for the January continuance of shows like Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Almost Human.

Even worse, netflix pulled 80-something movies off last night because of viewing rights... Including Titanic... WHILE I WAS WATCHING IT!!!!
:(

I would agree, but AA doesn't have half-nekkid Kate Winslet.

Was the Titanic actually sunk by aliens? AND IF SO, does that mean Kate Winslet is really of extra-terrestrial origin? Ancient Astronaut Theorists believe they have the answer!

Was the Titanic actually sunk by aliens? AND IF SO, does that mean Kate Winslet is really of extra-terrestrial origin? Ancient Astronaut Theorists believe they have the answer!

I'll be tuned in Friday to find out!

You were trying to watch TV when you could be building or flying!? For shame!

Mike

Even worse, netflix pulled 80-something movies off last night because of viewing rights... Including Titanic... WHILE I WAS WATCHING IT!!!!
:(

Not to keep you in suspense, the ship sinks.

Netflix Streaming has just promoted Mystery Science Theater offerings to me so I'll have stuff to watch when I get snowed in this winter. I've only seen a handful of these shows when they were on their original cable runs as the systems I had didn't carry the right stations in the basic cable packages for me to watch.

Office Space was on TV and I couldn't record it? ****!!!!

For years my sister and I have been trying to get my Mom to see that movie (edited for television).

I first saw the movie while I was waiting for my transfer from my hotel to the airport in Honolulu (one of the perks of being a travel agent). I didn't get to see the end of the movie because I had to catch my flight. It was hysterical. I rushed out and bought a copy then had a couple of my friends from church come over to watch it. Let's just say they weren't overly impressed and I didn't get to finish it that time either. I didn't realize how much of the movie was cut for Comedy Central.

I wish that I could buy the edited for television version. I'd pick up a copy for each of my family members. As is, I can't.

Just looked for it again, and of course, I don't get the channel it was on, or it's not going to be on for a while on any of the ones I get.

****!!!!

Office Space was on TV and I couldn't record it? ****!!!!

For years my sister and I have been trying to get my Mom to see that movie (edited for television).

I first saw the movie while I was waiting for my transfer from my hotel to the airport in Honolulu (one of the perks of being a travel agent). I didn't get to see the end of the movie because I had to catch my flight. It was hysterical. I rushed out and bought a copy then had a couple of my friends from church come over to watch it. Let's just say they weren't overly impressed and I didn't get to finish it that time either. I didn't realize how much of the movie was cut for Comedy Central.

I wish that I could buy the edited for television version. I'd pick up a copy for each of my family members. As is, I can't.

Just looked for it again, and of course, I don't get the channel it was on, or it's not going to be on for a while on any of the ones I get.

****!!!!

I used to work for a company that made software for credit unions, just like in the movie. One day, I walked into a coworker's cube, saw the video tape sitting on her desk, and asked, "What's that?"

"Oh my God! Are you kidding me? THIS IS YOUR LIFE!!!!"

She made me take it home and watch it that night. Hilarious! And she was right, that was my life at the time...

If I ever wondered why I don't watch TV, I don't wonder anymore...
:eyeroll:

WTH???????????:mad:
ETA:Things are back to normal.

Just so you know: "Murphy Brown" and "Night Court" are on Encore - Love twice each weekday evening. Magnum PI is also.

Back