Amw proX

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r1dermon

Reaction score
Awesome customer service. Placed an order after black Friday and Robert still threw in a discount code for me, even refunded me after I forgot to put the code in (doh!). Shipping was fast and reasonable, and to my best judgement carries the most cti stock of anyone. Definitely will be ordering again!

Awesome customer service. Placed an order after black Friday and Robert still threw in a discount code for me, even refunded me after I forgot to put the code in (doh!). Shipping was fast and reasonable, and to my best judgement carries the most cti stock of anyone. Definitely will be ordering again!

I second that! Always a positive experience with AMW and a good selection of CTI motors too!

He and the late Gloria run/ran an honest business. Never had an issue that wasn’t fixed to my satisfaction, never had anything but a square deal.
I met robert briefly almost 20 years ago at a cmass launch and after being out of rocketry for the past 15 years or so I was thrilled to see he is still going. Very sad about Gloria, her legacy will not soon fade.

Back