• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

All Sold - Alts, Timers, Switches, Battery Holders, Rechargeable 9V batteries/charger

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dbarrym

Reaction score
Again, priced to move. All of these can ship priority mail flat rate for $5.50.

NEW in bag blacksky ALTACC with all optional accessories (software, PC I/O cable, manual, mounting hardware). Firmware V2.03, SKU #1010C. These are integrated accelerometer and barometer-based altimeters with dual-deploy capability and as such does not have the mach-delay issues of traditional barometric pressure-only based altimeters. It is new, but I have never used it. Bought direct from Scott at blacksky when he was selling direct, these were $180 when new. Good review by David Reese at https://www.rocketreviews.com/blacksky-altacc-2a--by-david-reese.html.
SOLD

Perfectflite miniAlt/WD (MAWD) Altimeter. These are outstanding dual-deploy altimeters with a number of excellent features, simple and easy to use. I have purchased and used at least 10 of these over the years and preferred them over the more complex altimeters out there as they are nearly foolproof and simple to use. From the PF website:
  • Precision sensor works to 25,000 feet MSL.
  • Audibly reports peak altitude after flight.
  • Stores over 5 minutes of flight data at 20 samples per second for later download to PC or Mac.
  • In-flight telemetry output for real-time data via your RF link.
  • All data is stored in nonvolatile memory and is preserved even if power is lost.
  • Deploys drogue and main chutes with audible igniter continuity check.
  • Main chute deployment altitude is adjustable from 300' to 1,700' in 200' steps.
  • Mach delay is adjustable from 0 to 14 seconds for high performance flights.
  • Robust power supply is not affected by up to two seconds loss of power in flight.
  • Will fire 10 parallel-redundant ematches even after 24 hours operation on standard 9V battery.
  • High accuracy A/D and precise factory calibration yeilds +/- 0.5% typical accuracy.
Complete with all accessories, manual, mounting hardware, etc. I will include the optional DT2P Data Transfer Kit - allows you to connect the MAWD to your PC (software is XP compatible only, sorry) - for free. Sold

Perfectflite Mini Timer 3 (MT3G), "G" activated version. New in the bag with all mounting hardware and manual. I used a number of these on many 2 stage and clustered projects with no failures. love 'em - cheap, simple, cheerful. See PF website for more info here.
  • Easy to set delay time is field adjustable from 0.6 seconds to over 60 seconds in 0.1 second steps.
  • Beeper provides audible igniter continuity check, powerup reporting of current delay time setting, and post-flight siren to aid in rocket location.
  • High current capacity allows use of multiple igniters in clusters. Brown-out protection during firing allows 100% power delivery to igniter without worry of reset.
  • High accuracy digital time setting is retained in EEPROM memory even with power removed.
  • Uses secure screw-down terminal blocks for battery and igniter.
  • Includes on-board G switch.
  • Automatic trigger sense configuration (normally open/normally closed) allows use with G-switch, breakwire, pull-pin, etc.
  • False trigger filtering -- trigger condition must be met for 0.5 second in order to start timing cycle.
  • Rugged SMD construction, stringent QC testing, and internal self-diagnostics assure reliability.
  • Measures just 1.5"L x 0.9"W x 0.5"H, fits in 24 mm tube, weighs 0.24 oz. Maximum current: 97.6A for 1ms, 33.9A for 1 second.
SOLD.

Newton's 3rd Rocketry Arming Switches. There are awesome SPST switches that install simply and allow you to reliably arm or turn on electronics by tightening a screw...no more G-induced power loss or resets from switch failures! The website is gone now, unfortunately, but trust me, these worked great. I have 6 new in the bag, SOLD.

Aluminum 9V battery holders, NIB. These can he hard to find, easily mount using #2 or #3 screws. I have 4...SOLD.

Plastic 9V battery holders, NIB. Glue or screw down. I have 2. $SOLD.

Plastic AAA battery holders. Have 2. $SOLD for both or free with anything else on this page. First come first served.

9V Rechargeable Battery Bundle...1x 140maH High current NiCd, x2 170 maH long duration NiMH, 1x 140 maH NiMH, one 'wall wart' 120V charger. The NiMHs are great for altimeters using low current e-matches; powers the MAWD for up to 14 hours. See specs here. SOLD.

9V snap-on battery cable, 6" long, have six. SOLD

PM me with any questions or bundle offers. I have pics that I can email, but they look just like the mfr websites....Thanks!

Barry

Last edited:
Hey. Trying to confirm our deal, but your inbox for PMs is full and mine won't go through. Please clear your inbox, find my PM, and confirm that we are still on.

thnx, s6

Hey. Trying to confirm our deal, but your inbox for PMs is full and mine won't go through. Please clear your inbox, find my PM, and confirm that we are still on.

thnx, s6

Done - but as of a minute ago, no other PM than the one you sent (and I replied to) at 7:01 PM PST...

The rich get richer (or poorer as the case may be).

Yeah but.....if I'm not mistaken I've seen your name in a LOT of "Sold" threads lately. Haven't you already bought, well pretty much everything up for sale here on TRF recently?

:D s6

Neener neener neener- at least nobody's picking on ME now!!!
Well, I was a little surprised that the first reply wasn't you saying Mine! Mine! :tongue:
Heck, I'd buy everything offered up for sale on TRF if I had the cash, but I need to buy motors, too!

All gone except the MAWD, which is still available.

Thanks and enjoy the gear!

Barry

Your box be full - I'll get the payment sent later this morning, trapped at work now...

Great items. Congrats to you all.

The 70 limit is killing me too. It is why I missed this deal..

Holy crap dude, has this alt ever been flown?!? Looks brand spankin' new! Thanks sooooo much! Time to blow the dust off the ol' XP machine.

Indeed it has, came out of my 10" Polecat V2 - just download the data and post here! ;)

Glad it arrived OK...enjoy!

Barry

10 inch V2: How well doe sit fly? I have though about buying one.

10 inch V2: How well doe sit fly? I have though about buying one.

It is an excellent kit and a great flyer. I flew one on an M1315 to 6800' for my L3 cert flight. I did a very detailed full build thread on the old TRF, if there is any way to access the old archives it would be worth taking a look at.

BMV2BKBsm.jpg

BMv2L3.jpg

BM20L320V2202-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back