Aerotech Seasonal Motors

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seasonal Motors​
It's that time of year .
Aerotech is running the seasonal motor production,starting today through February 16th.
These are pre-order only with up to a 20 week lead time .
Thank You from
Wildman's
https://wildmanrocketry.com/collections/aerotech-seasonal
I was wondering how the seasonal plan was going to work... and I already have several boxes of motors coming from you but hell, what's a few more?!?!?

Thanks for this post! I've got my order in. Now just to wait for 20-weeks.....

I'll be interested to see what the demand is like for these seasonal motors that are no longer in regular production. I hope @AeroTech will provide some type of feedback once the order window closes.

I focused on the short burn G and H motors in the 38mm cases. G339, H669 and H999's. Lot's of motors to experiment with, but only so many $$ for APCP.

I still have 3 of the 6 slow jack motors I bought when they were on their way out, and I'm not really in a position to buy a big Metalstorm motor at the moment, so I'll be passing... this time.

Same here. I stocked up on Blackjack and don't want to buy L+ motors outside of holiday sales.

Way too much FJ, was hoping for original G33s with the new shipping although I would pay hazmat for them. I'll just have to be careful with my CTI G33s :)

I put my order in and just noticed a couple of "seasonal" reloads for the 24/40 hardware. WM only lists the E11-3 and F12-3, both short delays for these motors. I'm still new to the reload scene...can I adjust these to some other delay? Do have to go buy the HDK-12 or HDK-13 hobby delay kits to let me have a 5 or 7 second delay with these motors? I understand the adjustability on the larger DMS/RMS motors, but I'm not too sure on these smaller ones.

These little 24/40 reloads will be fun in Estes rockets! Hopefully they can combine my order, but if not, these smaller motors just ship USPS.

Back