• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Aerotech Phoenix RCRG

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KevinM

Reaction score
NIB Aerotech Phoenix RCRG kit.
You'd never know how old this kit is... It's been stored carefully so the balsa is still flat and the foam cores are clean. Includes the 32mm reloadable case.

This is one of the original Aerotech kits, not the SkyKing re-run. I bought this kit to augment a Phoenix I'm already flying, but have since decided I don't need a second one. $125 + shipping, but will arrange to ship from within the US to keep the shipping costs in check.

20230802_220225_1920.jpg

For reference, this is my completed Phoenix.
go.jpg

NIB Aerotech Phoenix RCRG kit.
You'd never know how old this kit is... It's been stored carefully so the balsa is still flat and the foam cores are clean. Includes the 32mm reloadable case.

This is one of the original Aerotech kits, not the SkyKing re-run. I bought this kit to augment a Phoenix I'm already flying, but have since decided I don't need a second one. $125 + shipping, but will arrange to ship from within the US to keep the shipping costs in check.

View attachment 595818

For reference, this is my completed Phoenix.
View attachment 595823
Hi Kevin,
DM sent
Steve

Back