AeroTech Hobbyline RMS Assembly Diagrams, Videos

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Danville was a hoot wasn't it Art? Mark Weber and I started that launch. I'm wondering if it's still operating? I just remember the prison being so close! But hey! That was part of the fun!

Just to clarify, the reloads usually come with a small red cap that fits perfectly over the rear nozzle. I usually assemble the motor with the igniter inserted and after slicing the corner off the red cap, slip the inserted igniter through the cap and over the nozzle. Then I tape the remaining ignitor to the side of the rocket.

Just to clarify, the reloads usually come with a small red cap that fits perfectly over the rear nozzle. I usually assemble the motor with the igniter inserted and after slicing the corner off the red cap, slip the inserted igniter through the cap and over the nozzle. Then I tape the remaining ignitor to the side of the rocket.
I don't fly a lot of Hobbyline any longer, but when I did they came with copperheads. I didn't have a lot of problems with them, other than they were always too short. From what I'm seeing at launches, the newer igniter are the same way, to short. I don't understand why they couldn't be 1 or 2 cents more expensive and the wire long enough to be able to get the clips on easily.

I don't fly a lot of Hobbyline any longer, but when I did they came with copperheads. I didn't have a lot of problems with them, other than they were always too short. From what I'm seeing at launches, the newer igniter are the same way, to short. I don't understand why they couldn't be 1 or 2 cents more expensive and the wire long enough to be able to get the clips on easily.
I wasnt refer8ng to copperheads....never use those, they are more trouble than they're worth.

Back