aerotech case blistering

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have flown one in the past and will continue to fly them. They give an impressive boost. I appreciate the tips on the seal disc. Mine fit perfect from the start so I didn't have to monkey with the liner but next time if I run into the need I'll know what to do.

Sitting on 4 H250Gs.... Flown four without issue. Love the motor but nervous now lol

I just sent an email to AT with the full description and pictures of my issue (post #19). I'm not sure what they'll make of it.. but it will be interesting to learn.

There is a plugged closure for the hobby 29mm case. It was made for the electronic front closure system. Flew a G138-4 with the EFC the other day -- it was an undrilled 14s delay. Worked like a charm, no damage, no discoloration.

The closures are still available. The EFC is a cool product, too bad they discontinued it.

Mikey

Every time I see any post speaking about a blistered case, I immediately think of the G138. And so far, I've been correct every time. I realize it's a nice performance motor. I also realize that AT warranties the case in this instance. However, if we know they blister cases right and left, why are they still being sold and why do people keep flying them?

Latest posts

Back