• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Aeropack 75mm(P)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rfjustin

Reaction score
Brand new in package, Aeropack 75mm(P). This is not the flange version, glues directly onto motor tube.

Asking $50.00 shipped, payment via Paypal F&F only. Please reach out via conversation/PM if interested, otherwise Hprjf AT aol DOT com.

image000000 (2).jpgimage000000 (1).jpgimage000000.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you sir.

Also, still available folks!
Thanks. Payment to follow momentarily address below. Using it on a PML tube so it's perfect. Adapter for my Big nuke 4 project for ldrs
Michael T.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chicago Cubs GIF by MLB

Since you do not have a PayPal account, in order to have completed the transaction with you, I would have had to create and send an invoice to your email address. Friends/family payment is not an option if I draft and send an invoice. I end paying the PayPal fees (which I am trying to avoid), and if I sell more than 600 bucks in a year (as good and services) I get a fun 1099 at the end of the year. F&F is far easier IMO and I use it all the time with success in trusted circles.

Best,

I understand, I used Paypal for 20 some years. The issues you describe is why I no longer use it.

I remembered from the parachute sale that you said you could be flexible, which is why I thought I would inquire. Now I know the answer. It's Ok.

I understand, I used Paypal for 20 some years. The issues you describe is why I no longer use it.

I remembered from the parachute sale that you said you could be flexible, which is why I thought I would inquire. Now I know the answer. It's Ok.
For the record, I would have been flexible, but I thought you were referring to an alternative payment method. It would have worked out if we would have connected and identified a mutually agreeable solution.

Thanks. Payment to follow momentarily address below. Using it on a PML tube so it's perfect. Adapter for my Big nuke 4 project for ldrs (deleted)

Fyi - As a good security measure, members shouldn't post personal info here. I'd recommend editing it out and just private message that info to the seller.

For the record, flexibility IMO would have been to wait more than 20 minutes for a reply to your reply rather than sell it to the first sniper that came along but whatever. Bottom line, you have your sales terms that I could not meet. I will somehow survive this crushing disappointment.

For the record, flexibility IMO would have been to wait more than 20 minutes for a reply to your reply rather than sell it to the first sniper that came along but whatever. Bottom line, you have your sales terms that I could not meet. I will somehow survive this crushing disappointment.
I reached out to you Thursday the 18th at 3:16 PM indicating "I'm flexible, how can I help? What did you have in mind?" and you didn't respond to that inquiry (https://www.rocketryforum.com/threa...-cert-3-drogue-brand-new.184270/#post-2536388). If you don't reach out to facilitate the conversation, no agreeable solution can be identified. The chute in question was not sold until that same day 8:58 PM, nearly 6 hours later.

"20 minutes" and "sell it to the first sniper that came along" is not even remotely applicable here.

Another prime example of no good deed goes unpunished!

My mistake was incorrectly assuming that you would work with me on something other than the parachute. I would guess that you get a lot of emails from people and can't always remember every one, so that's on me. I apologize for wasting your time.

Back