• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Advertisement: Yet MORE items on eBay (vintage)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jflis

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, more items up on eBay today.

You can find the following:

- Damon era Saturn V (partially built)
- Collection of nose cones and adapters and stuff (Estes, FSI)
- 3 thick walled 4" body tubes (27" and 25.75")
- Alien model
- Predator model

you can view the auctions by clicking here

Bid early, bid often! :)
jim

Okay Jim, I've got to ask - with your strong interest in Rocketry, how does the Alien and Predator work in?

It's just interesting to see a different side of a person . . .

Oh, I have many interests and a strong one is SciFi (For example, tomorrow night is the beginning of the new season of StarGate SGI, Stargate Atlantis and Battle Star - Don't expect to see me all evening... LOL)

I am a big fan of the alien and predator creatures (the movies were very good, but the creatures themselves are simply incredible)

Also a big Star Trek fan from WAY back in the beginning in 1966. Heck I was offered a job of rendering the Blue Prints that you see in the books stores occationally, but never took the job.

Favorite SciFi books would be the Foundation Trilogy (best ever) and the follow on books, the Giants novels (aka The Minervan Experiment), Rendezvous with Rama, Ring World, etc, etc, etc...

good stuff :)

I also have an interest in plastic and wood modeling in general, which would explain my large collection of car and truck models, tall ships, canoes and other interesting tid-bits... :)

Originally posted by akpilot
Okay Jim, I've got to ask - with your strong interest in Rocketry, how does the Alien and Predator work in?

Plastic Model Conversion!

sorry, couldn't resist... LOL

Gotta agree with you on the Foundation Trilogy. Masterworks. Unbeatable. The Robot series is also excellent, and Asimov did a fine job of unifying them in one "universe". (Hmmm. Redundant.) Some of the later stuff I liked less, where the Seldon Plan got swallowed up in Gaia's march to Galaxia. I wanted Seldon's vision to come to fruition in a Second Empire. Ah well.

On the fantasy side, The Lord Of The Rings and related books are masterworks of the first order. Superlative.

Back