• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Advertisement: WTB: Quest Micromax Set

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uncle_vanya

Reaction score
Does anyone know somewhere that sells the large Micromax set with multiple rockets and 50 engines mail order? I have no local source for this and I want one.

Not really.

Except for the motors and the launch controller, it's just plastic.

Quest has motors on sale -- 24 for $11.96, and a Little Joe set for $10 if you really want the pad and controller.

Jim Flis has motors for a buck apiece and he sells Micro rocket kits, too.

Originally posted by C Greg
Not really.

Except for the motors and the launch controller, it's just plastic.

Quest has motors on sale -- 24 for $11.96, and a Little Joe set for $10 if you really want the pad and controller.

Jim Flis has motors for a buck apiece and he sells Micro rocket kits, too.

I agree on the points that there are other options. I actually bought the little joe and some motors from quest. I wanted to have a number of other small rockets for the kids and I to use as park fliers.

Ouch, i bought mine with a 40% off coupon from Hobby Lobby, it was priced at 40 i think. Its really not worth it when Flis has so many nice kits. Its is fun tho

I found one at Hobby Lobby last year...the one on Independence Blvd...did you check there?

I also used the 40% coupon...

Actually Brad, maybe we could make a deal...I have only used it once...

I picked one up a HobbyPeople for $20. Check around, you should be able to find one.

The USPS people tell me that it should reach you in about five days.

Of course, there's the whole issue of which-universe-is-the-post-office-working-in-and-what-is-their-five-days-in-real-calendar-time, but that's government for ya.

Back