• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Advertisement: Wireless Video 2.4 GHz

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bcdlr

Reaction score
More cleaning out...

I have (2) 2.4 GHz wireless color video camera setups.

(1) is the lower power model (I got video all the way to apogee in a D rocket). it is very light weight. I removed the plug they had to plug the 9 volt batter in and wired it direct and heat shrinked the conections. I've got it mounted on a small balsa board to hold the battery and camera still (it's one of those little tiny black box cameras with a wire antenna sticking out the side).
Works good. Only problem I had was that my rocket spun like a top!! Didn't make for good video footage! :D
Has receiver with fine tuning control and simple antenna. Worked great mounted to my camcorder tripod and cabled straight into my camcorder (a camcorder is a great VCR!!).
(1) is high power 800 mW, with microphone (RCVR DOES NOT have audio though). Includes receiver, also. I didn't set this one up to fly yet.

Both work fine. Both have cables, antennas, battery clips etc. Check out the cameras on eBay and make me an offer for both. Serious and reasonable offers only.
CANCELLED

Back