• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Advertisement: Wanted: Small LED

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky 94

Reaction score
I am going to try and make my first Night Flyer. I am looking for a small Red LED that can fit into a PNC-50. If anyone has one that can part with one, or know someone, please contact me.

PM Wolfstar, he is the nite flight expert and I think he even sells led's of various colors. If not....... I'm sure he can steer you in the right direction.

Originally posted by blackjack2564
PM Wolfstar, he is the nite flight expert and I think he even sells led's of various colors. If not....... I'm sure he can steer you in the right direction.

I ordered from his website a week or two ago. Excellant service!!!! The was that "WAS" listed on his website were high-powered 5mm LEDs. He told me that he will not be selling them too much longer, switching to some that are 10mm. So if you are wanting small LEDs, you better hurry up. (at least if you order from him)

hahahaha

I just read this and before you answered.

I have a few Multi color 5 mm LEDS left that will work just fine, but there not just red, the LED shifts colors thru a pre-programmed pattern. colors are Red , Green and Blue and all the color that mixing them makes

soon I will have 10mm versions ready

5mm versions are 6K to 8K MCD (brightness)
and
10mm version will be 15K to 18K mcd

both need 3.6 volts or better to work

just email me

Rocketmaniac
Hope to see some of your Night launchers soon, at Orangeburg (hint, hint), I'll send up Diab-Glo on a AMW sparky, should prove to very nice. I'll have to tell ya about my new build then, very cool, it's a for LDRS26, and it will light up the pad area with easy.

thanks guys with the good feedback.

Latest posts

Back