• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Advertisement: wanted: Estes Saturn V

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone have an Estes Saturn V for sale? The most recent re-release is fine. Also, does anyone have a built one (slightly used) for sale? I am a teacher and want to fly it for my classes.
Thanks!

I'm building the Dr. Zooch Saturn V now... it's not what you'd call an easy build, but it seems to be a lot better kit that any of Estes Saturn Vs... it's been a VERY satisfying build so far, but you will have to do some real deal modeling to build it. You can read a little about my build and see some pics here and another fellow's here.

It's also SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper than you'll even come close to getting someone to let loose of an Estes on for... they often go for well over $100 on Ebay.

I believe Estes will be releasing the Saturn V shortly, unsure whether it will be mid-year this year or next year for their 50th anniversary. If you talk nice to customer service, you might even get an injection-molded plastic parts set like I did. :D

Originally posted by rocketking
I believe Estes will be releasing the Saturn V shortly, unsure whether it will be mid-year this year or next year for their 50th anniversary. If you talk nice to customer service, you might even get an injection-molded plastic parts set like I did. :D

Are you very sure about that? I could use another of the Apollo
capsule with the LES for my K-36 kit I still have and plan to begin
building shortly. Had to use the capsule that came with the kit
for my Centuri 1/100 Saturn 1-B when its capsule somehow got
misplaced or lost.

BTW, are you the same "Rocket King" on the Estes forum?!

Back