• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Advertisement: Wanted - Altimeter

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FLRocketry

Reaction score
I'm looking for an altimeter, not too expensive. If anyone has one for sale or willing to part with a extra working altimeter, please let me know.

I have a never used G-whiz lc I'm willing to part with for 68.00 exactly what I paid for it.....spec on it can be found here.... www.gwhiz-partners.com basically it will do the following...report altitude....fire apogee charges....ignite clusters and airstart 2nd stages or clusters.....that said it's yours for straight shipping and 68.00 I always use tracking numbers.....you can check my feedback on rol under blackjack if need be ....jim h

Do you have all the paperwork for it, instructions and what not? It is a working unit correct?

You can download the manual from their website under downloads...then documentation.....I guess you could say I outgrew it before ever useing it .....went ahead and bought 3 more altimeters that can store and download flight info etc...etc..it sells for 90.00......yes I swing tested it when I bought it accordding to the manual and it worked fine.....used leds to check the output firing.....put it back in the bag and never used....so there you go.

I SENT you a private pm mail......since you are new...to check it click on pm under the post...it should take you there...according to your profile it will go to florida rocketry.....if I don't here from you in a day or so ...I will re-try....jim h. or click on my pm and send me your e-mail so we can finish in prvate...

Back