• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Advertisement: SWAP: motor hardware

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harsas

Reaction score
Ok, I have a problem. Well, two problems actually. The first problem is that this is the first time I have ever created a thread, so if I screw it up, please let me know (nicely).

The second problem is with my motor hardware. Specifically the 29/40-120 motor. You see, I have a bunch of them, both new and used. In fact, I have more than I will ever need. I could sell them, I do that a lot, but I have another problem (ok that's 3). For all the 40-120 motors I have, I do not have any 24/40 motors. I would like to get one or two 24/40 motors.

So, here is my proposition. I would like to trade your 24/40 motor for my 29/40-120 motor. I figure the 29 motor costs a little more than the 24, so it is a good deal for you as well. I will trade used for used or new for new. All of my used motors are in excellent condition, and I would expect the same from you. Shipping will be an even swap. You ship to me, and I ship to you.

If you are interested, please PM me. I am interested in only two motors.

Well, I guess no one wants to part with their 24/40 cases. So that means I have to do it the hard way. I now have two 29/40-120 cases for sale. Anyone need one? ........

Back