• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Advertisement: Stainless Steel Microclips

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Last Frontier

Reaction score
Thanks to another TRFer I have found a source for stainless steel microclips. However there is a minimum order of 100. At $1 each this is more then I need or want. So if anyone would be interested in some of these now is your chance.

I will place the order and sell them at my cost, $1 plus shipping.

You can email me at [email protected] or just PM will work.

Thank You,

Todd

There have been some questions asked regarding what these micoclips look like. Basicly they are the same as standard microclip more or less the same as Estes style clips.

Here is a picture.

testclip.gif

Also there is some limited info on the manufacturers website at:

https://www.lakewoodproductsinc.com/test.htm

Thanks,

Todd

This is your last chance to order these clips.

I received so many requests that I was easily able to sell the excess and then some. To accommodate the additional orders I increased my purchase to 150 clips. This leaves an extra 25 that are not yet spoken for, so if you are interested it will be first come first served.

I would also like to thank those who responded to my original request.

Regards,

Todd Bright

I have received the clips. If you previously reserved some of these and I fail to contact you please feel free to email me or send a pm.

If you missed out on the first go around I still have a few of these clips that are not spoken for.

Thanks,

Todd Bright

Clips received, as promised, and very nicely packaged.

Thanks for all the legwork, Todd!

Back