• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Advertisement: PML Callisto Kit, CTI Motor Cases, RT 29/40-120 RMS Case + Other Stuff

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wkissee

Reaction score
Hello all, I am clearing out some items to generate some $$$ for my L2 flight in May. The following is what I have to offer

7. PML Large Rail Lugs – LRL-15-2 *** $6.00 ***
- Still sealed in packaging, bought them but they are too big for our clubs
rails. Retail $12.95

8. PML Quantum Airframe Tubing 2.1” QT-2.1 Two 18” Pieces *** $6.00 ***
- 18” cut made at PML. Retail $11.95

I don't have any pics right now, but if you would like one, please pm or em me. Buyers pay actual shipping costs from zip 93722.

Prefer Pay-Pal but money-order would work too.

Thanks in Advance!

************** UPDATE ****************

All items have been purchased. Thank you to everyone who purchased the other items.

do you have any recovery items? IE 60" (or around their) parachute or TN?

Ben

Sorry, I don't. www.whatsuphobbies.com (our local launch vendor) has some decent prices though. I think I purchased my Topflight 58" for $27 bucks or so and it has worked well.

Originally posted by wkissee
Sorry, I don't. www.whatsuphobbies.com (our local launch vendor) has some decent prices though. I think I purchased my Topflight 58" for $27 bucks or so and it has worked well.

dang! I purchased a 45" TF for 22 :( Oh well. I am going to get a nice spherachute with some cash I got from lawns today :D

Ben

I think I might of gotten a new customer this mourning but I will have to wait till it warms up to see.

Originally posted by Lucky 94
I think I might of gotten a new customer this mourning but I will have to wait till it warms up to see.

Congratualtions!! That always good :D :D

Ben

P.S. speaking of that, I got 2 more ;)

P.S.S. That makes 5 + mine and my gpas (no money) ;) :p :)

My parents might leave me for my brother,( time to lay down the law in the lawn mowing biz for my neighborhood.) :kill: :kill:

PS This year I hope to make at least $200 before last of July,( week of summer camp and my enemy, the yellow jackets:kill: :kill: ).

Less than 48 hours after shipping, and that includes the weekend! Thanks, man, good stuff :D . Let us know the next time you're having a yard sale.