• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Advertisement: Nichrome wire

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shreadvector

Reaction score
OK, here's the deal:

I have oodles of nichrome wire and list it on eBay all the time.

One of my large spools of 31 gauge wire decided to unroll itself partially. I attempted to untangle the wire, but it was a nightmare.

SO, I've cut the wire as required to liberate it.

Most of us do not use 25 or 100 feet of continuous nichrome wire for igniters anyway. We use 2 to 3 inches maximum for each igniter.

I've got 25 foot and 100 foot packages of 31 gauge nichrome wire available cheap. The wire in the bundles consists of multiple coils of wire. The individual pieces are a minimum of 9 inches long and some are several feet long. Average is over a foot long.

Prices are first class postage paid:

25 feet total of 31 gauge nichrome wire: $5

100 feet total of 31 gauge nichrome wire: $12

The packages will actually have a bit more total length than the 25 or 100 feet, just to make it more enticing.

Payment via PayPal is OK or contact me to mail me a USPS (no other type!) money order.

Bump. Offer is still good and I also listed some on eBay for those who prefer to buy through them.

Looks like it's slightly cheaper via your ebay offer. I have tons of estes ignitors but I am interested in rolling my own. How about $10 PayPal verified for 100' of your cutoffs shipping included. That's similar to your ebay deal at the low bid. :D

OK, TRF special until New Years Day: the 100 foot total special for a flat $10 including the first class postage. Pay via PayPal or you can always mail me a USPS money order.

Back