• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Advertisement: NEW Rouse-Tech 38/720 (complete)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan

Reaction score
I am selling my NEW, never used 38/720 rousetech hardware. It is the newer blue anodized kind, and is not scratched or otherwise blemished. Both closures are included, as well as the forward seal disk. I bought this from Giant Leap for $119.28 plus shipping, but I will sell it for $90 with free priority mail shipping as well as insurance and delivery confirmation, to anywhere in the US.

Thanks for looking.:cool:

soldsign.gif

Well that is what I get (or don't get) by waiting until I get to work to check out what's new on TRF...

Don't worry.

Next time Dan trees his Thor, I'll recover it and send it to you as a consolation prize.

Originally posted by Hospital_Rocket
Don't worry.

Next time Dan trees his Thor, I'll recover it and send it to you as a consolation prize.
Ewww... I feel thor just thinking about it.

(That was a waste of bandwidth, wasn't it? :p )

Well that is what I get (or don't get) by waiting until I get to work to check out what's new on TRF...

Sorry, but first come, first serve as they say...;)

Back