• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Advertisement: EMRR 2006 Calendar

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EMRR

Reaction score
2006_cover_200.jpg

Crazy, baby....we're doing it again. This will be our 6th year. Time is flying... no pun intended.

What to do? The 2001-2003 calendars contributed toward the NAR/TRA Legal Fund, while the 2004 contributed toward the SAVE ROCKETRY CAMPAIGN. 2005 was split between some TARC Support and the NAR/TRA Legal fund. On the average of $5 per calendar went to each of these funds and the calendars sold for $20'ish.

What to do? I was thinking of going back the NAR/TRA Legal Fund, then I thought, how about a "thank you rocketeers" calendar and simply sell them for $5 less.

Well, "Thank You Rocketeers" - $5 off last year's price.

https://www.rocketreviews.com

Nick

Oh, yes, did you notice the new Shrox cover art!

Dang, he is good!

Nick

Nick,

Are you going to post any samples of this year's calendar (or even list who's pictures were used)?

Thanks!

Originally posted by lalligood
Nick,

Are you going to post any samples of this year's calendar (or even list who's pictures were used)?

Thanks!

Never have before... just makes for a nice surprize.

Nick

Tick-tock, tick-tock.... I need to get all orders in soon so I can get this thing sent to the printers....

Okay. It is all finalized and the pics are now at the printer being processed. It has been a cram-packed few weeks, but I am again pleased with the calendar collection. Thanks to all that provided input and pictures.

Also, don't forget these sponsors:

Aerospace Speciality Products - [url]www.asp-rocketry.com[/URL]
Aerotech Aerospace - [url]www.aerotech-rocketry.com[/URL]
ARA Press - [url]www.arapress.com[/URL]
Art Applewhite's Rockets - [url]www.artapplewhite.com[/URL]
Booster Vision - [url]www.boostervision.com[/URL]
BRS Hobbies - [url]www.brshobbies.com[/URL]
Deepsky Rocket Shop - [url]www.deepskyrocketshop.co.uk[/URL]
FlisKits Rockets - [url]www.fliskits.com[/URL]
Public Missiles Ltd- [url]www.publicmissiles.com[/URL]
Qmodeling - [url]www.qmodeling.com[/URL]
Red Arrow Hobbies - [url]www.redarrowhobbies.com[/URL]
Shrox Industria - [url]www.shrox.com[/URL]
Xavien - [url]www.xavien.com[/URL]

For you fortunate ones that purchased the calendar, with a $5-Thank You Rocketeers savings, you will be pleased to know that there will be enough coupons in the calendar for you to enjoy roughly $150+ in savings (depending on your size of order with the sponsors). Not bad for a $16 purchase (down from $21 last year).

Still plan on shipping by 12/15 (I hope).

No, no one can see the pictures in a preview... that is not how it works around here.

So... see ya for next year's calendar!

Regards,
Nick

They're here. They're beautiful. They're shipping!

Nick

Shipped nearly all of them today. Will ship the last of them on Monday.

Early!

Enjoy and let's hear some feedback. Good, bad or not, it all helps for next year's calendar.

Did anyone get both the EMRR and the "Photo's by Nadine" versions? I see them as complementary not competitive. I suspect, her's is totally geared toward high power... am I right?

Nick

Just arrived!

Really great choice of pictures Nick.

Thanks again for the customer appreciation discount this year. :D

Just got mine. Really great photos, love Miss Febuary.

:D

Jim (see April and October) Norton

Got mine yesterday, absolutely love it.

Drooling over Miss February too.

:cool:

~Bon

I recieved mine today also....

Some great lookin' photos in there. Great launch shot of Eugene's big Gyroc. A handsome young man with his Dad's rocket on the April page :D ;) ....some googy lookin' guy for August :D

My favorites are the upscale Firecat and the mass Deuce launch.

So....how many TRF'ers made the EMRR calendar?

If you missed the first time around, you can order one now....

Unfortunately with the small batch during their busiest time of the year... the price is $19 for (1) and $34 for (2).

If you want them, now is the time to make it real:

paypal to [email protected]

Regards,
Nick

Back