• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Advertisement: Downsizing

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 1400

Reaction score
All my unopened kits are for sale because I'm not going to build them anytime soon and the bills need to be paid. I'm looking for a new job but the search is frustrating at best, so here are the kits I have:

<u>Estes</u>
1 - Trans Wing Super Glider (Discontinued) - $20.00
2 - Venus Probe (Discontinued) - $20.00
<strike>2 - Big Daddy (Older Packaging) - $20.00</strike>
1 - Storm Caster - $10.00 *<i>perfect for 29mm upgrade</i>
1 - Mercury Redstone - $30.00 (Discontinued)

<u>Quest</u>
1 - Spin Fin - $5.00
<strike>1 - Nike Smoke - $10.00</strike>

<u>Custom</u>
9 - Tristar - $7.00
3 - Razor - $7.00
2 - Fiesta - $6.00
2 - Galileo (one old, one new) - $4.00

<b>These are my asking prices</b>, they are not set in stone by any means - I just put them on as a starting point. <b>PM me with offers</b> for one, some, or all; I'll ship them at cost and I'm sure a bunch of small ones could go together in one box and be cheaper than one at a time.

Some of them were for parts, others would have been gifts but never were, all of them are unopened. I also have a Super Big Bertha in the box still shrink wrapped and undamaged that I've only ever looked at as a collectors item. I'm not sure if I'm going to sell it or not, but if you're interested make an offer. I can take a check or money order or paypal if you like, they all work fine for me.

Peace :cool:
mtmind

I've still got a bunch of little kits to sell, minus the ones crossed out. The prices I put up are just there to start, you can make whatever offer you think is reasonable. Of course I can't get rid of all of them for a buck but I'm not demanding my posted price for any of them. Go ahead and make an offer, what's the worst I can do, say no?

Mike

I got my box in the mail and a big thank you that Big Daddy is gonna get a 29mm in it:D

And I got mine too :) Not sure if my Big Daddy is gonna have a 29mm or a 24mm cluster..Time will tell.. ;)

Thanks!

Mike

The BD rocks and rolls on a 29mm motor, but it goes WAY UP THERE. I say cluster...:D

Jason

Originally posted by stymye
can I vote cluster? !

Yes, I was thinking maybe 4 x 24mm?
What you think?

Also I have 2 unbuilt Fatboys ;)

Mike

Wait will 5 24mm motors fit a BD tube?!
That would give me more options. :)

They might just fit with one in the center, but I think they might more easily fit in a pentagon arrangement. Obviously you would have to fly it full all the time with a pentagon, but if you want to practice at clusters it's a great idea.

Mike

Back