• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Advertisement: Clear Tubes

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky 94

Reaction score
I am in need of help finding some clear plastic tubes. i don't want to spend a bundle on them and would like some that are BT 50 sized. Can anyone help me?

Thanks I will keep that in mind but I might want clear since I will be putting light in it.

the clear plastic tubes that cover florescent light tubes (like in restaurants) are close to Bt 60, and I have a large quantity of those if comes to that

Go to your local aquarium store and check into their supply of one inch stand tubes for undergravel filters. These tubes are usually clear but vary widely in quality---I wouldn't call any of them 'optically' clear (at least, that I have seen) but some have less distortion than others. You can get a two or three foot length for a few bucks.

This stuff is a close fit for BT50 but is not exact. It's single great virtue is that you can usually find some close to home.

Back