• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Advertisement: Advertisement:WTB: Point39 Videos

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OverLord

Reaction score
I am looking for two Point39 Productions videos. I'd to get my hands on LDRS 14 & 15. Can anyone help? I'd also be intrested in other Point39 videos if you have them. But LDRS 14 & 15 are a must!

Thanks in advance!

Mike

Wow that was fast!!!!!! OK guys I found LDRS 14, thanks to my good buddy in Nashville who has helped me more than once...Stymye it's a pleasure to have you around, thanks man! :)

Soooo..... LDRS 15 anyone?

Mike

I was looking at my pile of Point 39 videos the other day and thinking about getting rid of them. Don't know if they went up to 15 though. I'll take a look when I get home.

gc

Originally posted by vcp
I was looking at my pile of Point 39 videos the other day and thinking about getting rid of them. Don't know if they went up to 15 though. I'll take a look when I get home.

gc

Point 39 did have an LDRS XV video, as I am on it!!!

Once you see it, you will figure out what it is. Hint: Listen to the music........

Too bad they didnt get any more of my flights on tape, but that one was good enough.

Originally posted by vcp

gc

Let me know which ones you have, heck I may take it all if the price is right...:)

Mike

Originally posted by AstronMike
Point 39 did have an LDRS XV video, as I am on it!!!

Once you see it, you will figure out what it is. Hint: Listen to the music........

Too bad they didnt get any more of my flights on tape, but that one was good enough.

Too cool Mike! I didn't make it to that one but the guys I used to fly with did..Jim Mitchel, Mike Dumas, Curtis ???? (sorry Curtis), and Wiley were on the tape. That is why I wanted it. They flew the Super Upscale AstroCam, Jim Mitchel of DPS built the motor for it.

The Flying Pyramid was pretty scarey huh?:eek:

Mike

Originally posted by OverLord
Too cool Mike! I didn't make it to that one but the guys I used to fly with did..Jim Mitchel, Mike Dumas, Curtis ???? (sorry Curtis), and Wiley were on the tape. That is why I wanted it. They flew the Super Upscale AstroCam, Jim Mitchel of DPS built the motor for it.

The Flying Pyramid was pretty scarey huh?:eek:

Mike

I remember the upscaled Astrocam although I didnt get to speak to any of its crew.

The Flying Pyramid was constructed by one of my pals, and would have worked nicely if a longer rod/rail would have been around.

I take it you obtained this tape, and figured out which flight was mine, eh :cool:

No I haven't gotten it yet..I used to own it though...Sold it like a moron about 5 years ago..Now I want another copy..I wanted the copy of LDRS 14 (which I used to own also) for the full scale WAC Corporal. That is probably my fave flight of all time. Man it was an awesome flight. And a very nice rocket..Sure wish I could have seen it in person!

Mike

Found a someone with all the tapes I need for awhile guys! Thanks for the PMs and replys!

AstronMike I'll let you know when I get them and tell you if I figured out who you are. :)

Mike

I am looking for LDRS 15 as well. I have LDRS 10-21 and use to have 15, but it disappeared somewhere. Best I can come up with is someone threw it out by accident. I enjoy watching Earl's videos. He is quite the camera man.

Just got e-mail from Earl. He has all the .39 Production videos available. Plus he is working on authoring dvds.

- Dale

Back