• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Advertisement: Advertisement: For Sale: Motor Casing Covers

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sailorbill

Reaction score
Tired of your casings taking up so much room? Looking for a way to protect your expensive motor cases? I was and I found a way to do both.
I am selling a tubular product called Polynet. It will cover cases from 38mm to 98mm. With this cover on your cases you can store 38's in 54's, 54's in 75's and 75's in 98's.
I am selling this sleeve by the foot $0.25 for cut lengths. $0.20 per foot in full package lengths (full package is 260 ft.)
The product will not shrink in length when used on a 38mm case but it will shrink approximately 1/4" on a 54, 1/2" on a 75 and 1" on a 98.
The sleeve is only available in orange.
Shipping cost would be the buyers resposibility from Zip 68701.
I like Pay Pal but other forms of payment can work also, just not a personal Check.:(
If you want more info PM me.
This picture is how my cases look when the are seperated.
5819Cases003a.jpg

And this is with them all nested.
787Cases007a.jpg

This product was made by a company called NSW Corp. that has been bought by Conwed Plastics.
I can send a short sample upon request. Just PM your mail address.

Thumbs up on SailorBill's Case Sleeve. I ordered some and got quick delivery. I covered my 38mm cases. Then I took it over to my friends house and covered his 38, 54 and 75mm cases. It is an excellent value. Order enough for your club and take to a launch. Slip it on a case and cut to length. Repeat until all the cases are done.

Thanks,

Greg

Back