• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Advertisement: 2007 EMRR Calendar is coming...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EMRR

Reaction score
Among all the activity in life and all, we are still going to be able to produce a 2007 EMRR Calendar.

It is time to pre-order it:

CLICK HERE

For those familiar with this arrangement, I process the orders and then determine how many to print, so pre-ordering is the only way to secure a calendar for you.

This is not for profit.

While I have your attention, there are just a couple left who are on the extension for 11/1/06 Design this Spaceship Contest... one word for you... HURRY!

Enjoy.

Nick

Hey people, Nick needs 20 more pre-orders to get the calenders printed. The proceeds all go to the NAR/TRA legal fund. It's obviously for a great cause. And he's lowered the price. They look great at the office!!!

Nick,
Our own Gus has a great idea. If you can let us know if any of our pictures are being used in the proposed calendar, that just might encourage us to pick up a few more. Hope you get the orders needed, because I know for me personally I really enjoy them.

Tim

Okay, it looks like we have enough orders to hit the min for the best pricing (which is what the price was based on).

I will let people know about thier pictures when I can.

I have recieved pics from a lot of people so the two that asked: Kellytym88 = I don't know because I don't see an e-mail that ties to you. Unless you are the Galaxy pics.

Rocket Guy = I have your pics.

Thanks,
Nick

Is it too late to re-send them? and where should I? Maybe I sent them to the wrong email- address.

By the way, it's good to hear you got enough orders. :)

Hi Nic
I am fixing to order my calendar If any of my rockets are in it I will order more than one.
I am the one with the Galaxy Hawk and Galaxy Falcon pics. did either make it in???
Please let me know so I can order.
Thanks Tim

Hey Nick! The web page says the target shipping date is 12/15 (today).

Is that still the case?

Close, the publisher finished them on the 13th and mailed them on the 14th, so I expect them on the 18th.

Nick

I heard that you are using my wife's picture (Heidi cotton) of Chris shorts level 3 shot?

dennis

Originally posted by Falconpilot
I heard that you are using my wife's picture (Heidi cotton) of Chris shorts level 3 shot?

dennis

Don't think so.

Only received 1 of 2 boxes, the other is somewhere, according to UPS. So, I mailed out as many calendars as I had today. I went in order of first order first out.

Sorry for the delay. I suspect I'll have the second box tomorrow or Thursday and will mail on either day the remaining calendars.

Enjoy.
Nick

Hey, it is great you are keeping people posted. I ordered the 2007 calendar from Nadine on 11/23 and still have not received it. I guess she does not have the service that the other vender I ordered from the same day does. I received that order on the 29th. Hawks Hobbies has great service.

I'm really looking forward to seeing this - I hear that there's something I'll like inside :) ;)

Got the rest of the Calendars. Looks like I have (5) extras... so when EMRR comes back on line, I will take the "first-come" for the last (5) calendars.

Got mine today! Great pics. Looks like my club (SEARS) made the cut again this year. Check out January. Thanks Nick.

Cliff

Nick,

Great job on the calendar, as always!

Still don't have mine - hope it shows up soon.

Originally posted by cjl
Still don't have mine - hope it shows up soon.

Send me a private note so I can tell you when I mailed it. Need a bit more than cjl to go on though.

NIck

It's here, and it's REALLY nice :D

I'm partial to June myself...

;) :D

Back