ACE Hardware Primer

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bubba02STi

Reaction score
So i needed primer... i stopped at ace... i got a can of their store brand premium primer... i must say im rather impressed so far with it... its a cool night and i am spraying outside but this primer came out and went down like silk..also i dont know if this is new but their flat spray pattern tip im in love with...

Since my local source for "Dutch Boy" primer went away, I've been using ACE primer. I'd be back to Dutch Boy if that option returned, but ACE is my favorite #2 choice.

John

I find the store brand to be pretty much the same as Krylon, but about a buck cheaper.:cool:

Normally i would use rusto primer filler... but lately ive been dissapointed with it... which is sad cause i love their paints... i was debating just getting their normal primer cause ive always had good luck with it... but i decided what the hell its primer it is going to get mutilated then covered anyway ill give it a shot... im very happy with it.. just wish i noticed i had gotten the dark grey instead of when i went to spray it... lol...

Its what I use almost exclusively, and I don't have any more problems with it as any other brands, and less problems than others. Now if they just still made Prat & Lambert spray paint still I would be using that.

TA

Latest posts

Back