AC Supply reliable ?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sodmeister

Reaction score
I have never done business with AC Supply ,but they have some really great prices for online shopping.Are there some here that have dealt with this place ?

THankyou

Paul T

I've placed an order or two with them, never had an issue. I don't think you'd have any trouble as long as they ship up north.

I have ordered from them and had no issues. They seem to get the New Estes stuff quickly. I ordered the Mega Red Max months ago before I saw anyone else selling them.

Ahhh, I see they have Interceptor E's - gonna buy the rest of em'?

Ordered two Mega Der Red Max from them and recieved them promptly. When one of the nosecones was damaged they replaced it quite quickly. Would have no problem ordering or recommending them.

Dennis

I've placed an order or two with them, never had an issue. I don't think you'd have any trouble as long as they ship up north.

Well you see now ,I have a US postal service where I get parcels delivered on a regular basis ,I save much moolah on shipping this way and customs fees when I`m heading there ,and pick them up.I am going over the border on February 20-21 ,so I plan on making some orders from various stores.

I was just in the good ole USA last weekend and picked up a bunch of shwag ,it was like Christmas came early ,finally got me a Mega Der Red Max ,Cosmic Interceptor ,a couple of more FlisKits and building materials.

Paul T

I've used them several times and have always been happy with their service

and even happier with their prices!

Good news ,thanks for your comments.

looks like I`ll be placing an order soon.

Paul T

Order from them all the time. They are out of St. Louis area which is close to me so I get stuff quickly. Free shipping on orders over $100. Nice people too.

Just received a motor order from them. Good prices, excellent service.

Thanks for all the good replies.

I`ll be making an order in the next few weeks ,and have it delivered to my US post addy.

Cheers

Paul T

I have placed about a dozen orders with them. They are very reliable. Once it took some time, but then sent me an update when it was delayed be more than 2-3 weeks.

Have done multiple orders with AC Supply, and it's all good!

Shipped fairly quick, and if need be can reach them by phone.

Kenny

Very reliable in my book as well..I ordered the new Estes Sat-V from them with another rocket(to get the free shipping offer they had)..They packed both in the same box..Was a bit tight, damaged the tubes on both kits..Emailed them with pics and a week later I had 2 replacement kits- sent in separate boxes this time- at my front door..

I was just on their site ,they have some very good prices ,so the $100 free shipping should not be a problem.

Paul T

Back