• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of multi-channel sound.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive The Rocketry Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

AARD Dimensions?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REK

TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
I have seen the dimensions for the Rattworks AARD before, but can no longer find it. Does anyone have a picture or PDF of the dimensions, such as length, diameter, etc?

Your help is appreciated

Alexander Solis - TRA Level 1 - Mariah 54 - CTI-I100 Red Lightning Longburn - 6,345 Feet

Awesome, thank you very much. It helps to give a better perspective when designing in Rocksim.

Alexander Solis - TRA Level 1 - Mariah 54 - CTI-I100 Red Lightning Longburn - 6,345 Feet

In practice, when I have been designing with an ARRD in Rocksim I just treat it as part of the avionics bay mass object. Height wise it's about what a U-Bolt/forged eyebolt is so just model the parachute a normal 3" away from the bulkhead and you'll be fine.

In practice, when I have been designing with an ARRD in Rocksim I just treat it as part of the avionics bay mass object. Height wise it's about what a U-Bolt/forged eyebolt is so just model the parachute a normal 3" away from the bulkhead and you'll be fine.

This may work just as fine, but I needed those dimensions to get a better view of the space it was going to occupy. Its going to be a little bit of a complicated set up, but its do-able.

Thank you

This may work just as fine, but I needed those dimensions to get a better view of the space it was going to occupy. Its going to be a little bit of a complicated set up, but its do-able.

Thank you

Ah, I see. I do all of my AV-Bay designs in SolidWorks when checking for fit and tolerances.

Back