A few Soyuz pics... A Roachwerk's build

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I would have looked at my wife that close, I would have never married her!!!:D

Great job, you have to fly her!

(Speaking as a veteran of a Vostok build!)

That is an awesome looking model one of my favorites!!!

Stones,

Really, really beautiful. Amazing work.

It WAS offered as a kit about a year ago.

Sorry all are gone now.

OK, really I have one left and I want to sell it on Ebay some day. Maybe for my retirement.

I do have an R7 ICBM, Sputnik I, a Sputnik II and a Vostok kit that I made up too but I haven't decided what to do with them yet.

BTW has anybody but me ever flown theirs?

Mine has flown 6 times already.

If you like the LTV Scout...

https://www.rocketryforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18346

I have a few of them left.

Originally posted by vjp
If I would have looked at my wife that close, I would have never married her!!!:D

Great job, you have to fly her!
What motor does your wife fly on? :D

As for the Soyuz, I agree - it needs to be in the air at least once before retiring gracefully to a display cabinet. It should take a relatively low performance motor, though, so that it doesn't go very high and reduces the risk of getting lost. Other, less valuable rockets can go for altitude and speed records!

Bee You Tif All!!! Stones, that is amazing work and craftmanship!!! Do you have it on a nice rocket stand?

Originally posted by rosko_racer
Bee You Tif All!!! Stones, that is amazing work and craftmanship!!! Do you have it on a nice rocket stand?
It's sitting on the display engine bells. ;)

Latest posts

Back