• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale 7.5 Inch Fiberglass Nose Cone

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is a used nose cone I acquired probably 15 years ago or more and I've never used it. It'll need some prep work before finishing. It's about 29.5" tall (not including shoulder) and the shoulder is just over 3". There's a paint chip on the side about 3/8" in size. No bulkhead. Asking $125 plus shipping which I'll cap at $50. I'm open to offers.

Attachments

• 75NC-1.jpg
    75NC-1.jpg
    262.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 75NC-2.jpg
    75NC-2.jpg
    264.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 75NC-3.jpg
    75NC-3.jpg
    523.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 75NC-4.jpg
    75NC-4.jpg
    307 KB · Views: 0
  • 75NC-5.jpg
    75NC-5.jpg
    455.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 75NC-6.jpg
    75NC-6.jpg
    259.3 KB · Views: 0
This came from a 1/2 scale Patriot. I believe it was a PML phenolic kit but it's been a long time and I'm not 100% sure about that. I don't have either of the OD measurements, nor do I have a caliper large enough to measure directly. I can measure the circumference and do the math but I don't know if that will provide the accuracy you need.

This is a used nose cone I acquired probably 15 years ago or more and I've never used it. It'll need some prep work before finishing. It's about 29.5" tall (not including shoulder) and the shoulder is just over 3". There's a paint chip on the side about 3/8" in size. No bulkhead. Asking $125 plus shipping which I'll cap at $50. I'm open to offers.
PM sent

Back