• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

44 years of Rocketry Magazines about to go up for auction,

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave 6139

Reaction score
Over on the Yahoo Groups Old Rockets group I have posted photos of 44 years of NAR newsletters, Model Rocket News (NAR) Model Rocket News Estes versions, Sport Rocketry, Model Rocketry, AmSpam, Educator News, and Centuri American Rocketeer. All are original. I am getting ready to auction them - preferrably as a collection - with proceeds going to NAR legal or Bob Cannon funds.

Some have written me asking for specific historic information. I will NOT copy magazines - nor sell copies - but am willing to deal with historic type questions if a specific issue covers that topic.

So... if you are seeking something specific - write - otherwise I will announce the auction with enough notice for all to get a shot at the collection.

Removed the duplicate thread in the LPR section as this one is in the appropriate area.

dave6139:

I don't suppose you could repost those pics here as attachments? Or do you have a postable index/listing of your collection?

terry dean
nar16158

I don't suppose you could repost those pics here as attachments? Or do you have a postable index/listing of your collection?

terry dean
nar16158

I will try to get that up this weekend - both the index and some of the photos.

Back