• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted 38mm FARG

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm looking for a 38mm rail guide. I got a sick new min diameter Blackhawk but overlooked the fact that you need a rail guide 🤦‍♂️. I have one coming but it won't get here by our last launch of the year this Saturday. I would love to buy one off someone so I can launch but didn't want to spend too much. It's not the end of the world if I have to wait. PM if you think we could work something out and get it here by next week.
Thanks!

Hey guys, I'm looking for a 38mm rail guide. I got a sick new min diameter Blackhawk but overlooked the fact that you need a rail guide 🤦‍♂️. I have one coming but it won't get here by our last launch of the year this Saturday. I would love to buy one off someone so I can launch but didn't want to spend too much. It's not the end of the world if I have to wait. PM if you think we could work something out and get it here by next week.
Thanks!
What is a FARG?

Back