• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 38 MM motors cases, Altimeters, misc

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diosces

Reaction score
Since last two sales went well , (was able to score about 12 Tesla sharesšŸ˜) looking to clean out some remaining electronics, recovery and a couple motor stragglers.

All items priced without shipping buyers pays shipping. Most of this stff can ship US priority mail for $15-10 depending on size of package.

38 MM Hardware Aerotech/Cesaroni

• Aerotech used but good 38/480 casing $45 O SOLD
  • Cesaroni 38-5G motor casing New in plastic tube $45
  • Cesaroni 38-1G casings well used but work $20 each sold
  • Kosdon old 38 2 grain housing (C Ring retention) with Graphite nozzle and alum open front closure, fair shape. Also 54 MM forward closure ..have misc c rings+ floating discs as bonus $55 for all of it. SOLD to 3stoogesrocketry

Aero 38 480.jpgCes 5 g.jpgCes 1 G.jpgKosdon.jpg

Altimeters

• SL 100 Stratologger with standoffs works. $50 PENDING SALE to SOLD to Wayco
  • Raven Featherweight gen 1? 4-channel altimeter with USB interface cable and quick guide card works $60 PENDING SALE to Sandy H.
Stratologger SL 100.jpgRaven.jpg

Recovery, etc

1 New Skyangle Large deployment freebag + 2 each Used Skyangle C2 24ā€ chutes. Old style, very nicely made. One has some minor carbon deposit but no burns no holes. $60 for all these items PENDING SALE to Sandy H.

Deplyment bag.jpg24inch Chute.jpg

Misc. Bulkheads

3 x LOC BA 3.00 assemblies, 1 BA 2.14 assembly 1 CR2.14-1.52 centering ring kit, 2 each 7.25 ā€œ Fiberglass bulkhead, ill throw in some nice eyebolts . $25 for everythin'' SOLD pending payment

Sold to dbpeirce​

Bulhead asst.jpg

Last edited:
I'm interested in the AT casing if it's still available. PM sent.

John, if you close the thread, nobody can thank you for prompt shipping and the extra little goodie that you included in my purchase.
2023-01-11 Stratologger.jpg
Not only did I get a rare, out of production Stratologger, but I'm now the proud owner of a one of a kind (at least to me) 9" top flight parachute!

Thanks!

Got my stuff on Wednesday, but was running out the door on a work trip. Opened it up tonight when I got home and everything looks great. Obviously its a good idea to test electronics and I'll do that at some point before I use them, but the chutes and bag looked great!

Thanks!

Sandy.

John, if you close the thread, nobody can thank you for prompt shipping and the extra little goodie that you included in my purchase.
View attachment 556511
Not only did I get a rare, out of production Stratologger, but I'm now the proud owner of a one of a kind (at least to me) 9" top flight parachute!

Thanks!
Aww man you are very kind. Much appreciate you and other buyers!

Back