29/40-120 case on sale at hobbylinc!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I order mine from them on friday.

I lost my old one and it was never found.:(

Alex

We sell them for $47.97 but with free shipping over $50.00. I think it's important to calculate the total price because a lot of times the shipping cost can make a big difference in how much you end up paying. Here is the link - RMS Harware

Best regards,
Brian Swanson
BRS Hobbies

Originally posted by stymye
boyz toyz sells them regularly for $38

https://www.eboyztoyz.com/index.php?ncat=00277
that site looks a little fishy. first of all, because the picture of the casing isnt even the right picture, and because the non sale price of 38 dollars is a little "too" low.
hobbylinc usually sells the casing for 44, which is just low enough to be considered safe and not too low

We sell ours for 44.96 and we have free shipping once you hit $50.

38 isnt too good to be true but it does mean that they are dumping it off for nearly no profit so I would be suspicious

OK Busted, I like to post fishy websites to TRF.
The pic is of the older style casing,and it may be for the older casing as far as I know.
but I have ordered other rocketry items from them with good service and fast shipping.
If in doubt you could always send them an email about it first.
I would myself , as I have not ordered a reload casing from them...yet

btw-after I posted their public missiles link on TRF they sold out real fast

https://www.eboyztoyz.com/index.php?ncat=00329

I've never purchased anything from them, but know a couple of people that have (not rocket related stuff) and got good service.
Seem to be OK to work with.

Greg

That isnt a 29/40-120 is it? It looks more like a 29/100 style (HPR style casing) and those type have one set total newtons.

Originally posted by outasight13
that site looks a little fishy. first of all, because the picture of the casing isnt even the right picture, and because the non sale price of 38 dollars is a little "too" low.
hobbylinc usually sells the casing for 44, which is just low enough to be considered safe and not too low

I thought the same too, but I ordered an 18/20 RMS case without zero problem. Shipping was quick and the price was right. There's no marketing like word of mouth marketing.

Originally posted by jraice
That isnt a 29/40-120 is it? It looks more like a 29/100 style (HPR style casing) and those type have one set total newtons.
I think they just use the same casing for all 4 casing options/sets they have (if you notice, it's the same picture for each casing as well as the set of 3)
It does sound fishy, but if people have ordered and gotten good service, why not?

Back