20mm rail for rail-buttons.com mini buttons: onlinemetals.com

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoePfeiffer

OpenRocketeer
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
One of the advantages of living in a big, industrial city is industrial supply houses. My local places generally have much better prices than onlinemetals.
Yes, especially after factoring in the shipping costs !

I love McMaster Carr but I've been paying a tad more at Grainger for the small orders I typically place because there are no shipping costs when I pick up my orders at the local store.

I've been coming out WAY ahead on my out-the-door prices at Grainger compared to McM ...

-- kjh

The 13-footer at Grainger is $55.33, if you pick it up. If you don't want to deal with that long length, the shorter lengths shipped from onlinemetals are less expensive.
Good point @Buckeye

I had to bring a hacksaw to Graingers to wack the 5-foot section I needed from the 13-foot stick !

I was thinking I would donate the remaining 8-foot section to AARG but it turns out they already have a pipe-backed 2020 rail.

I still want a tower so OnlineMetals.com will be my SECOND stop after first checking Online Metals Coupons, Discounts and Promo Codes

Thanks to @JoePfeiffer and you for sharing the links !

-- kjh

Back