1S Battery Compatibility for Eggtimer WiFi/Mini Switch

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cerving

Owner, Eggtimer Rocketry
TRF Sponsor
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Based on customer feedback, we have changed some components in the Eggtimer WiFi Switch and Mini Switch so that they will work on a 1S LiPo battery, and switch a 1S-powered device directly from a single 1S battery. This will help those of you with Featherweight and Altus Metrum devices who have asked for this capability, and it will work with an Eggtimer Apogee too (although you may want to use a bigger battery... we still recommend 300 mAH). WiFi/Mini Switches shipped after June 1st will be 1S-compatible. If you currently have one and need it to power a 1S device we will include the necessary swap-out components at no charge with your next order (we'd send them for free; just ask for it when you place your order.

As usual, thanks for your continued support!

Cris Erving, Eggtimer Rocketry

If I pay for shipping could I get the swap out components? As much as I'd like to buy another altimeter I should probably wait a bit 😂

I just finished my first eggtimer kit. WOW! This is fabulous. :music1:
I am a retired electronics technician and have built and repaired hundreds of circuit boards.
Eggtimer is a little different as they use a few SMT parts, so it was a little new to me. I had zero problems and I want to thank Cris for a fabulous product. I had ordered the gps kit also but it is on back order for now. I hope @cerving keeps the great and affordable products coming.

Last edited:
Back