1515 Rail Button Standoffs now in 1/2" Size at Dog House Rocketry

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waywayanda

Reaction score
Dog House Rocketry has added a 1/2" tall 1515 Standoff to our line Rail Button Standoffs. These are available in Black and White and are the same price as the 3/4" 1515 Standoff. These are sold individually and include a standoff and rail button. No mounting hardware is included.

1515_Standoffs.jpg

Nice, but.... I'm looking for one (three actually). that are taller, like 1-1/4" for my 11,5" Nike Smoke. Could you do a custom cut for that?

Dog House Rocketry has added a 1/2" tall 1515 Standoff to our line Rail Button Standoffs. These are available in Black and White and are the same price as the 3/4" 1515 Standoff. These are sold individually and include a standoff and rail button. No mounting hardware is included.

View attachment 175219

Hey Bill,

Great idea Bill.

I'm glad you also sell them singly. The 3/4" one worked out perfect for my Sub-Lime rocket which transitions from 4" to 5". I wasn't comfortable putting two rail buttons so close together on such a tall rocket. They would have had to be 12 1/2" apart if I mounted them on the 5" booster tube. I got them 28" apart by using the long standoff on th 4" tube. That's plenty far apart. I epoxied a T-nut on the inside of the tube for extra support. Thanks for a great product.

P1240537 (Medium).JPG P1240535 (Medium).JPG DSC_8659 (Medium).JPG

Back