• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 12 quart Hobart mixer, Robinair vacuum pump, Acculab scale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rfjustin

Reaction score
All gently used, 12 quart Hobart mixer, Robinair vacuum pump, Acculab scale. Located in IL near zip code 60446, asking $1200.00 cash and carry for all.

Other research items, AP/chemicals, hardware, tru-core casting, etc. will also be listed soon.

Please reach out with interest.
IMG_6977.JPGIMG_6983.JPGIMG_6982.JPGIMG_6981.JPGIMG_6980.JPGIMG_6979.JPGIMG_6978.JPG

Last edited:
Those Hobarts are very tough. Pictured one looks like what we used in JB's Big Boy and Denny's restaurants. The top front part w the wing nuts is to put rotary attachments in to shred cheese, lettuce. I think they was a slicer for it too.

Justin, that Hobart looks like a 20qt mixer -- are you sure it is a 12 qt?

Also, is it 110vac or 220vac? I've already got one, but anyone shopping for a mixing beast will want to know.

Justin, that Hobart looks like a 20qt mixer -- are you sure it is a 12 qt?

Also, is it 110vac or 220vac? I've already got one, but anyone shopping for a mixing beast will want to know.
That's definitely a 12qt. I have both a 12 and 20 Hobarts and you wouldn't put the 20qt on a cart like that.

1672985420147.png

Oh, yep. My bad. The legs also give it away. I didn’t realize the 12’s also had the full size switch. The 20 was impossible for two of us to lift.

Back