Happy Independence Day

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snede2112

Reaction score
To all of the Americans in here, Happy Independence Day!
God bless the USA.

Nice fireworks Matt.

And also a happy independence day to all the men and women overseas!!!!!

Now let's break out the grills and cook some food!!! (after watching the shuttle (hopefully) launch this afternoon.

I'd like to wish a happy Independence day to everyone here, especially the numerous veterans we have amoung us. I don't care what anyone else says, everyone of you guys (and gals) that have, or are currenly serving our country are my heroes, and here's hoping you have a wonderful Fourth!!

Yes Happy Fourth to all.... We had a nice cookout and camp fire here at the house last night with some close friends and family (not that family is not friends - mind you).

Shot off my whole stash of fireworks - one and a half hours straight of painting the sky and working the ear drum. It went GREAT! Thank North Collins Police for this one week tolerance of a great hobby - fireworks.

Also launched my son's Blue Ninja which we recovered and my Banshee which is somewhere over 1/4 mile away in a yard or on a barn or house. ER! I hate loosing my OOP rockets.

Dittos to what TeenRocketNerd said above. (Boy that TRN sure shows some maturity for a teen! Cannot wait to meet him at one of his club launches.)

-= Frank =_

Happy 4th Everyone!!! :D And we have a great gift today! The space shuttle should be launching in about 3 hrs! :)

You know in my house, and in having an English wife, there's an ongoing debate whether today is called "Independence Day" or the "Colonial Insurrection."

Originally posted by akpilot
You know in my house, and in having an English wife, there's an ongoing debate whether today is called "Independence Day" or the "Colonial Insurrection."

Seeing my last name is Broughton (as English as you can get - three towns are named Broughton in England) I say for certainty - INDEPENDENCE DAY! :D

-= Frank =-

Yes, happy fourth to you all, our southern neighbours!

(and thanks for the quiet day up here! no phones ringing!! :D )

Happy Birthday America! :D

The day is just flying by as Kathy and I get ready for the upcoming show. Hoping to slow down tonight and go see some *other* types of rockets :)

Happy 4th of July every one here is to freedom and those that gave everything for us to get it. lets not forget what it and they stand for...

Happy Independence Day to all my fellow Americans and rocketeers. And most especially to the men and women fighting overseas as well as those men and women who have fought and died for this country in our past.

Regardless of our politics, I think we can all agree on that.

P.S. Too bad my Estes Yankee wasn't ready in time.

Back