NARAM TRF get together??

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adam Selene

Roving Rocketeer
Reaction score
It looks like there is nothing official happening on friday night, maybe we can all get together for a beer? maybe we could post a sign near registration with a time and place to meet? or is anyone familiar enough with the hotel to name a place to gather now? I know the hotel has wireless internet so anybody with a laptop will be able to access the forum but i don't know how many of us will have laptops there. I also don't know exactly what FAI Competition Presentations are on saturday night? maybe that would be a better time?

Chuck

I hope to be at the host hotel about 5:00 or 6:00 P.M. on Friday.

I'll just be hanging around.

I would strongly encourage TRF'er's who are also NAR Members to be sure to stop by either at the NARAM hotel or on the range and say hi. I'm always interested to hear from NAR Members about whatever is on their mind, good, bad, indifferent.

I'd also encourage you to seek out and visit with other NAR Board members. Everyone who currently sits on the Board or is a candidate will be at NARAM:

Jay Apt
Jennifer Ash Poole
Trip Barber (NAR Vice President)
Mark Bundick (President)
Ted Cochran
Joyce Guzik (Candidate)
Jack Kane
John Lyngdal
Stew McNabb (Treasurer)
George Rachor (Secretary)

Forget about the titles and office. We're just like you, a bunch of folk with a rocketry hobby only slightly more out of control than you. . .;-)

we had to cancel this due to the fact on what happened at our NARCON trip (Car Wreck) cause my wife (Mrs Bowhunter) has to have surgery to repalce a vert. in her neck. I wish we could be there it makes us both sad:(

Man, Bowhunter I'm sorry. Give her my(and all us rocket geeks ) best wishes. I'll fly one for her.
-Justin

Everyone from trf that shows should lable their name tag TRF in big letters before their name. I've been to a couple big launches, and usually meet you guys by coincidience...PUT UP A SIGN!

We all should meet fri night like Adam said...

haven't left yet. it's an 11-12 hour drive.
I won't be getting there til the wee hours.
so if y'all get together tonight, hoist a beer for me and i'll see you on the field saturday!

Chuck

I made it back. NARAM was great!

TRF members I ran into included Rocket Al, Jim Fliss, C.Tulanko, Sandman, Bill, Adam Selene (hard to miss him), NAR prez, Dr. Zooch, Peter Alway, and a few others I can't dig out of my tired head after such a week..A great launch..

Back