TRF TShirt count

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you like to see club newsletters posted here on the forum?

• Sounds good to me, lets roll!

• naw, get them from websites

• we need to start a newsletter so we can post

• Good idea, then I can start collecting newsletters.

• I do oragami

• your wasting your breath...

• Sounds good to me, lets roll!

• naw, get them from websites

• we need to start a newsletter so we can post

• Good idea, then I can start collecting newsletters.

• I do oragami

• your wasting your breath...

Results are only viewable after voting.
I just wanted to avoid leaving someone 'holding the bag' for the cost of all these shirts. I have been the point-man on several similar efforts, and it always seems that some of the early enthusiasts seem to disappear later without paying for their orders. I do not appreciate having that done to me and I certainly do not want to do that to anyone else.

Let us know when it's time. It might help to highlight this on the forums by using a new title for the post?

I'm in for one large. Can I still pick it up at Whitakers next time your in town?

Paul

I ordered extras of all except the XXXLs and Smalls. So, anyone wanting to hand pick-up a shirt should not be disappointed.

PAH, are you coming for WELD? I probably will have them for the 2 day sport launch. I will keep my fingers crossed.

Phil,

Depending on the weather, I planed on going to the WELD launch but only as a spectator and or RSO/LSO volunteer. No EX motors in my range box yet. At the moment weather for this weekend doesn't look good but ya never know. I also plan on attending the sport launch on the 25'th and 26'th. I'm in no rush so whenever we meet up is OK with me.

Paul

I'm still in for my XL, for sure. Thanks for keeping this organized Phil.

I'm still for a medium :)

Thanks for doin' all this :D

well, I'm still waiting... I'm going to send an email to the printer to see what the hold up is. I will let you guys know what I find out. Thanks for the patience.

Back